To register with Easter Seals Ontario you must:
- Complete and sign the Easter Seals Ontario Child Registration Application
- Have your child’s Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physiotherapist (PT) complete Section Four of the application
- Email, fax or mail the completed application form to:
- Mail: Registration, Easter Seals Ontario, 700-1 Concorde Gate, Toronto, Ontario, M3C 3N6
- Fax: 416.696.1035 (please send to the attention of: Registration, Services)
- Email: email@example.com
Note: Please allow 4-6 weeks to process your application. The parent/guardian(s) is responsible to follow up with Easter Seals Ontario to ensure the application has been received. If you have any questions about the application, please do not hesitate to contact Services at 416.421.8146, toll-free at 1.866.630.3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If required, and upon request, Easter Seals Ontario will provide or arrange for the provision of this form in an accessible format and/or provide communication supports related to this form for persons with disabilities.
After the Application has Been Submitted
Application Approved: If your child meets Easter Seals Ontario’s eligibility criteria, you will be notified by letter and an information package about Easter Seals Ontario programs and services will be sent to you. Once your child is registered with Easter Seals Ontario they may be eligible to apply for the Camping Program or Equipment Funding Program. Both of these programs have further requirements and an application process.
Application Denied: If your child does not meet the criteria, or the child is to young to determine eligibility, you will be notified with a letter.
Children and youth registered with Easter Seals Ontario remain eligible for the Camping Program and Equipment Funding Program until their 19th birthday at which time they are discharged from the client registry.