Easter Seals Ontario eligible items include:
- Ankle foot orthosis (AFO)
- Knee ankle foot Orthosis (KAFO)
- Tone reducing ankle foot orthosis (TRAFO)
Item must be authorized by a health care professional and funded by the Ministry of Heath Assistive Devices Program (ADP).
Quote that supports the Equipment Funding Program application must include the total cost and the amount that will be funded by ADP.
For Standers: Equipment Funding Program application must include:
- one quote for the cost of the item
- a copy of the ADP application form or
- a letter of support from the prescribing therapist stating date the ADP application was submitted to the Ministry of Heath.