- Active Living Alliance for Canadians with a Disability – Information and resources for Canadians living with a disability
- Canadian Paralympic Committee
- Canadian Special Olympics
- International Paralympic Committee
- ParaSport Ontario – ParaSport Ontario TRY ME introductory sessions showcase the following adaptive sports and are hosted by the program’s dynamic Athlete Ambassadors: Sledge Hockey, Boccia, Goalball, Wheelchair Basketball, Para-Nordic Skiing, Wheelchair Curling, Sitting Volleyball and more. ParaSport Ontario also provides equipment rentals and information about sports events and activities.
- Variety Village
Specialized Sports Organizations
- Able Sail Ontario
- Canadian Association for Disabled Skiing
- Canadian Electric Wheelchair Hockey Association
- Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association
- Wheelchair Basketball Canada
- Dance Ability
- Ontario Sledge Hockey Association
- Wheelchair Fencing
Regional Sports Organizations
- Brock Niagara Penguins – A university student-led multi-sport initiative for youth and adults with a physical disability.
- Hope Haven Therapeutic Riding Center – Markdale Ontario – Hope Haven is a 142-acre adaptive riding and equine therapy centre located on top of the Beaver Valley, two hours north of Toronto.
- Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program – Provides a safe environment introducing children and adults with disabilities to the benefits and joys of the healing powers of the horse.
- SARI Riding for Disabled – London Ontario – Designed to meet each rider’s physical, social, communication and independence goals.
- Sunrise Therapeutic Riding and Learning Center – Puslinch, Ontario – Our mission is to develop the full potential of children and adults with special needs and lead them closer to independence through therapy, recreation, horse riding, life skills, farm related activities and education programs.
- SWAM Kingston – SWAM Kingston (formerly SwimAbility and Making Waves Kingston) is a not-for-profit that provides an affordable and accessible one-on-one recreational swimming lessons to children with special needs.
- Therapeutic Riding Association of Ottawa-Carleton (TROtt) located in Greely, provides therapeutic riding and other horse-assisted activities for children and adults with special needs.
- WindReach Farm Durham Region – WindReach Farm strives to enrich the lives of persons of all ages with disabilities and/or special needs by providing opportunities to enjoy experiences in farming, nature, outdoor recreation and other activities and to share those experiences with family and friends.
- Yoga 4 Kids Toronto Ontario – Yoga for Children of all Ages and Abilities